http-equiv="imagetoolbar"> *` my little hideaway

Thursday, February 16, 2006 ;
♥

I never thought that my world could have much perfection
Painful, lonesome, and a bit beaten
Prohibiting other people from entering my zero degree space as they
please I'd rather be lonely - too lazy to go think of others

When two people are together, do they only receive some kind of comfort?
Working everything out and forgetting everything afterwards
Never thought that there would be a day that my ending would suddenly completely change Who will hold up my pair of powerless arms?
Why am I crying?
Who's wrong, who's right, feeling sorry for whom I won't cry again
Who's wrong, who's right, destressed over whom

Stepping into zero degree space waiting until everything breaks apart
Even if love is dangerous we will confront it together
There's not enough time to defend against an unheard promise
How do you want me to learn a tomorrow with more love
Leaving zero degree space everything finally breaks apart
Even if love is very exhausting I will not regret it
Laying down all defenses everything no longer matters
Escaping from the dark world and starting a new tomorrow
A new tomorrow

Leaving zero degree space everything finally breaks apart
Even if love is very exhausting I will not regret it
Laying down all defenses everything no longer matters
Escaping from the dark world and starting a new tomorrow
A new world

7:40 PM


x..♥ THE SINNER ♥..x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

debbieleeyunghui*
sixteen.may.eightynine
mt. san antonio college
purpunkified@hotmail.com
x..♥ DESIRES ♥..x

._x- Play Station
._x- Perfect Boyfriend
._x- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
._x- Juicy Dog Carrier
._x- Ugg Boots
._x- PINK Sony Cybershot DSC T70
._x- iPod Touch
._x- Prada KE850
._x- Louis Vuitton Bag
._x- New Laptop
._x- Victoria Secret Skirt
._x- Freedom From Parents
._x- Couple Ring
._x- Graduate High School
._x- Nintendo DS Lite
x..♥ SWEET TALKS ♥..x

leaveamessage-*

x..♥ SWEETLOVES ♥..x

♥ MY DEAREST BABY ♥

*ain
*brenda
*charissa
*emilia
*evelyn
*fiona
*gabrielle
*gisielle
*jeffry
*jolin
*juliana
*KUSS<3
*nuraini
*peiying
*stefanie
*yolanda


x..♥ Adores ♥..x

._x- GARYbaby*
._x- DIMOlilPup
._x- Purple&Pink
._x- Butterflies
._x- Materialism
._x- Fashion&Style
._x- ShoppingW/MyGirlfriends
._x- PamperingThyself
._x- Cigs&Alcohols
._x- ViViMagazines
._x- EnakeiArt
._x- Winter&Autumn
._x- French&JapaneseCuisine
._x- ParisHilton&LenaFujii

x..♥ MUSICS ♥..x